Discussion Board

Send and receive SMS via VB

Dear Marko Tuukkanen,Forum Nokia

I have read many Q&A in here your have attend, could you please provide me a smaple VB code which using for send and receive SMS in SDK. It really very urgent to me. Hope you can help me, any hits is wellcom. If you have, you can post it here or e-mail to me "leungsenkwong@sinaman.com" Thanks!!

noc01

Regular Contributor

RE: Send and receive SMS via VB

Hi,

Currently all the sample codes available are included to Nokia PC Connectivity SDK. There will in future be more sample applications and we are appreciate feedback and ideas for new samples.

Best regards,

Marko Tuukkanen
    Forum Nokia

Re: Send and receive SMS via VB

There is a lot of code around which seems to work with series 40 phones and the appropriate SDK for connectivity.

The SDK for the series 60 phones seems to omit messaging as I'm desperately trying to write a VB.Net program which will send and received SMS via a Nokia handset.

All the code I've tried (and there have been quite a few!) all say "no phone connected"

Is there an SDK for series 60 phones which will enable this to happen? Obviously the PC suite can do this so why is it not available for the rest of us please?

Tym.

i am using d211 pcmcia im tryn to use the cl messaging but failed error 7689, anyone please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Marko_FN View Post
    Hi,

Currently all the sample codes available are included to Nokia PC Connectivity SDK. There will in future be more sample applications and we are appreciate feedback and ideas for new samples.

Best regards,

Marko Tuukkanen
    Forum Nokia

@ Marko

Does the latest SDK have code samples to send and receive sms via PC? can you please send me the download link for this SDK?

thanks

Vivek

hi, i have a Nokai 6300 and have download Nokia PC Suite 7.0.7.0 which brought the required COM Components includeing NokiClMessaging on my system. Now i want to send sms through my PC using Visual Basic .Net 2003. Phone is connected through USB cable.
    Can any one help in this regard

Quote Originally Posted by Marko_FN View Post
    Hi,

Best regards,

Marko Tuukkanen
    Forum Nokia

Hi,

Is example available with Nokia PC Suite I have ver. 6 and 7 but I could not find any example? Please let me know where I can find or from where I can download.

Thanks

Follow this threa you will get what you need http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...a-PC-Suite-API