Discussion Board

Porting from S60v2 to S60v3

Hi,

I have done everything that was mentioned in the pdf to port an app from S60v2 to S60v3. Below are the changes that i have made in the helloworldplus example that comes with S60v2.

Changes in helloworldplus.rss file
    #include <appinfo.h>
    RESOURCE LOCALISABLE_APP_INFO r_helloworldplus_localisable_app_info
    {
    short_caption = "Helloworld";
    caption_and_icon =
    CAPTION_AND_ICON_INFO
    {
    caption = "HelloWorldp";
    number_of_icons = 1;
    icon_file = "\\resource\\apps\\helloworldplus.mbm;
    };
    }
    In helloworldplus_reg.rss file

#include "helloworldplus.loc"
    #include<aapinfo.rh>
    #include<helloworldplus.rsg>

UID2 KUidAppRegistrationResourceFile
    UID3 0xA00001F0

RESORUCE APP_REGISTRATION_INFO
    {
    app_file="helloworldplus";
    newfile = KappDoesNotSupportNewFile;
    embeddability = KappNotEmbeddable;
    localisable_resource_file = "\\resource\\apps\\helloworldplus";
    localisable_resource_id = R_HELLOWORLDPLUS_LOCALISABLE_APP_INFO;
    }
    bld.inf file changes
    gnumakefile helloworldplus_aif.mk

helloworldplus.mmp file changes

TARGET HelloWorldPlus.exe
    TARGETTYPE exe
    UID 0x100039CE 0xA00001F0
    SECUREID 0xA00001F0
    START RESOURCE HelloWorldPlus.rss
    HEADER
    TARGETPATH resource\apps
    END

START RESOURCE HelloWorldPlus_reg.rss
    TARGETPATH \private\10003a3f\apps\helloworldplus
    END
    VENDORID 0
    CAPABILITY NONE

helloworldplus_aif.mk file

I created this file for the icon thing

ifeq (WINS, $(findstring WINS, $(PLATFORM)))
    ZDIR= $(EPOCROOT)epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(CFG)\Z
    else
    ZDIR = $(EPOCROOT)epoc32\data\z
    endif

TARGETDIR = $(ZDIR)\RESORUCE\APPS\HELLOWORLDPLUS
    ICONTARGETFILENAME = $(TARGETDIR)\helloworldplus.mbm
    # ICONTARGETFILENAME = $(TARGETDIR)\helloworldplus.mif

do_nothing:
    @rem do_nothing

MAKMAKE: do_nothing
    BLD : do_nothing
    CLEAN : do_nothing
    LIB : do_nothing
    CLEANLIB : dp_nothing

RESOURCE:
    mifconv $(ICONTARGETFILENAME) /c12,1 ..\aif\qgn_menu_demo_lst.bmp /c12,1 ../aif\qgn_menu_demo_cxt.bmp

FREEZE : do_nothing
    SAVESPACE : do_nothing
    RELEASABLES:
    @echo $(ICONTARGETFILENAME)

FINAL : do_nothing

and appropriate changes in E32Main and other things..

Problems
    1) Firstly it is not creating the .rsg file it needs to create in /includes/
    2) I tried to copy those file from the S60v2 and then ran the code
    (There are no compilation errors) no icon appears in the emulator.....

Please help.......

Regards,
    Vishnu

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Porting from S60v2 to S60v3

There are some issues with your project code as listed above but some can be ignored and others should trigger some visible errors when you build the project.

Please show us the build output and also let us know what IDE you use (or maybe you use the còmmand line tools )

Hi,

I am using carbide IDE. And there are no build errors. The code is getting compiled without any errors.

Regards,
    Vishnu

When compiling the resources there must be a error to explain why the *.rsg was not created. Then, the header file is included in your cpp and IDs from it are used to specify some resources to be loaded. But since you do not have the file (copying the file from other places isn't an option) you must have some errors when compiling the cpp file.

Hi,

Sorry forgot to mention that..

When i compile the errors say
    1) the file *.rsg cannot be opened (the file did not even get created)
    2) .. undefined identifier .... (for all the identifier)

for this i copied the rsg file that was thr in S60v2 includes, after that the code got compiled without any errors but as i said I cannot see the icon when i run the exe in the emulator..

Regards,
    Vishnu

Unhappy Re: Porting from S60v2 to S60v3

When you build the project the first phase is building the resources (rss, mif, mbm) needed for your application.

Code:
    **** Full rebuild of configuration S60 3.0 Emulator Debug [S60_3rd_MR] for project helloworldplus ****

make -k all 
    'Building file: ../gfx/helloworldplus.mifdef'
    'Invoking: MIF Compiler'
    perl -S epocmifdef.pl  -p"C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\" -hC:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus.mbg -o"/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd_MR/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/resource/apps/helloworldplus.mif" ../gfx/helloworldplus.mifdef
    Reading source list file: ../gfx/helloworldplus.mifdef.txt
    Checking: C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\gfx\qgn_menu_helloworldplus.svg
    Choosing...
    Loading mif icons...
    Loading file: C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\gfx\qgn_menu_helloworldplus.svg
    Writing mif: /Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd_MR/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/resource/apps/helloworldplus.mif
    Writing mbg...C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus.mbg
    'Finished building: ../gfx/helloworldplus.mifdef'
    ' '
    'Building file: ../data/helloworldplus.rss'
    'Invoking: Resource Compiler'
    perl.exe -S epocrc.pl -u -MD -DLANGUAGE_SC -I"C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\inc" -I"C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\data" -I- -I"C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include" -I"C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include\variant" -IC:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include\oem -o"C:/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd_MR/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/resource/apps/helloworldplus.rsc" -hC:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus.rsg ../data/helloworldplus.rss

..\data\helloworldplus.rss(127) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'view_list'
    C:\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd_MR\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(220) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_LIST_HEADING_PANE
    C:\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd_MR\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(683) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_SOFTKEYS_OK_CANCEL
    C:\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd_MR\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(693) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_SOFTKEYS_OK_CANCEL
    C:\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd_MR\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(823) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AKN_SELECTION_LIST_DIALOG
    'Finished building: ../data/helloworldplus.rss'
    ' '
    'Building file: ../data/helloworldplus_reg.rss'
    perl.exe -S epocrc.pl -u -MD -DLANGUAGE_SC -I"C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\inc" -I"C:\Carbide_workspace\helloworldplus\data" -I- -I"C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include" -I"C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include\variant" -IC:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\epoc32\include\oem -o"C:/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd_MR/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/private/10003a3f/apps/helloworldplus_reg.rsc" -hC:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus_reg.rsg ../data/helloworldplus_reg.rss

..\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(25) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'datatype_list'
    ..\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(25) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'file_ownership_list'
    ..\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(25) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'service_list'
    'Finished building: ../data/helloworldplus_reg.rss'
    ' '
    In the build log sequence listed above you see all the resources processed and though there are some warning messages the build is completed without error. That means that at this point I have the following files:

Code:
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32>dir /b /s hello*.*
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\include\helloworldplus.mbg
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\include\helloworldplus.rsg
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\include\helloworldplus_reg.rsg
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\z\private\10003a3f\apps\helloworldplus_reg.rsc
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\z\resource\apps\helloworldplus.mif
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\z\resource\apps\helloworldplus.rsc
    Note: you do not use SVG images so the generated graphics file is MBM not MIF.

Should you get any errors during the resource build some of the above files will be missing and this means that the code compilation will also fail if in needs any of them, e.g. the helloworldplus.rsg. Otherwise you should be able to find the executable in the file system:
    Code:
    c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\helloworldplus.exe
    But even if the code compilation competes OK you will not see the the application in the menu if the _reg.rsc file is missing.
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2007-03-17 at 11:06.

Hi,
    Thank you very much for replying, it was of great help. The code now gets compiled without any errors and all the files except the following ones are getting created,

1)c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\include\helloworldplus.mbg
    2)c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\z\resource\apps\helloworldplus.mif

Now when i run the application, the application is listed in the installation folder but with the default icon. I guess that is because the above two files are not getting created.

Any idea why the above files are not getting created.

Regards,
    Vishnu

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu_iiit
    Hi,
    Thank you very much for replying, it was of great help. The code now gets compiled without any errors and all the files except the following ones are getting created,

1)c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\include\helloworldplus.mbg
    2)c:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb\z\resource\apps\helloworldplus.mif

Now when i run the application, the application is listed in the installation folder but with the default icon. I guess that is because the above two files are not getting created.

Any idea why the above files are not getting created.

Regards,
    Vishnu
    As said before:
    Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta
    Note: you do not use SVG images so the generated graphics file is [a] MBM not [a] MIF.
    As for why the file is not being built I am sick and tired of asking for build logs and error codes. Am I supposed to guess now if you have a generated *.mbm or not... and if not, why?

Hi,

I am extremely sorry for my mistake..

build log

**** Full rebuild of configuration S60 3.0 Emulator Debug for project HelloWorldPlus ****

'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus.rss'
    perl.exe -S epocrc.pl -u -DLANGUAGE_sc -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -I- -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -o"D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/resource/apps/helloworldplus.rsc" -hD:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus.rsg D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus.rss

D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\data\helloworldplus.rss(59) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'view_list'
    D:\\BTP\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(220) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_LIST_HEADING_PANE
    D:\\BTP\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(683) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_SOFTKEYS_OK_CANCEL
    D:\\BTP\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(693) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AVKON_SOFTKEYS_OK_CANCEL
    D:\\BTP\\Symbian\\9.1\\S60_3rd\\epoc32\\include\\avkon.rh(823) : Warning: (045) the following label is used but has not been declared: R_AKN_SELECTION_LIST_DIALOG
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus.rss'
    ' '
    'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus_reg.rss'
    perl.exe -S epocrc.pl -u -DLANGUAGE_sc -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -I- -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -I"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -o"D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/EPOC32/RELEASE/WINSCW/UDEB/Z/private/10003a3f/apps/helloworldplus_reg.rsc" -hD:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\include\helloworldplus_reg.rsg D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus_reg.rss

D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(15) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'datatype_list'
    D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(15) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'file_ownership_list'
    D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\data\helloworldplus_reg.rss(15) : Warning: (047) the STRUCT that this resource is based on contains a STRUCT[] data member which has not been used in this resource, the missing element is: 'service_list'
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/data/helloworldplus_reg.rss'
    ' '
    'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplus.cpp'
    'Invoking: WINSCW C/C++ Compiler'
    mwccsym2.exe -sym full -c -wchar_t off -align 4 -enum int -str pool -nostdinc -exc ms -inline off -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -O0 -D_UNICODE -D__SYMBIAN32__ -D__CW32__ -D__WINS__ -D__EXE__ -D__WINSCW__ -D_DEBUG -D__SUPPORT_CPP_EXCEPTIONS__ -D__SERIES60_30__ -D__SERIES60_3X__ -include "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant\Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -i- -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -w cmdline -w pragmas -w empty -w possible -w unusedarg -w unusedvar -w extracomma -w pedantic -w largeargs -w ptrintconv -w tokenpasting -w missingreturn -o helloworldplus.o D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplus.cpp
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplus.cpp'
    ' '
    'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappui.cpp'
    mwccsym2.exe -sym full -c -wchar_t off -align 4 -enum int -str pool -nostdinc -exc ms -inline off -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -O0 -D_UNICODE -D__SYMBIAN32__ -D__CW32__ -D__WINS__ -D__EXE__ -D__WINSCW__ -D_DEBUG -D__SUPPORT_CPP_EXCEPTIONS__ -D__SERIES60_30__ -D__SERIES60_3X__ -include "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant\Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -i- -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -w cmdline -w pragmas -w empty -w possible -w unusedarg -w unusedvar -w extracomma -w pedantic -w largeargs -w ptrintconv -w tokenpasting -w missingreturn -o helloworldplusappui.o D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappui.cpp
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappui.cpp'
    ' '
    'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappview.cpp'
    mwccsym2.exe -sym full -c -wchar_t off -align 4 -enum int -str pool -nostdinc -exc ms -inline off -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -O0 -D_UNICODE -D__SYMBIAN32__ -D__CW32__ -D__WINS__ -D__EXE__ -D__WINSCW__ -D_DEBUG -D__SUPPORT_CPP_EXCEPTIONS__ -D__SERIES60_30__ -D__SERIES60_3X__ -include "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant\Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -i- -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -w cmdline -w pragmas -w empty -w possible -w unusedarg -w unusedvar -w extracomma -w pedantic -w largeargs -w ptrintconv -w tokenpasting -w missingreturn -o helloworldplusappview.o D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappview.cpp
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusappview.cpp'
    ' '
    'Building file: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusapplication.cpp'
    mwccsym2.exe -sym full -c -wchar_t off -align 4 -enum int -str pool -nostdinc -exc ms -inline off -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -O0 -D_UNICODE -D__SYMBIAN32__ -D__CW32__ -D__WINS__ -D__EXE__ -D__WINSCW__ -D_DEBUG -D__SUPPORT_CPP_EXCEPTIONS__ -D__SERIES60_30__ -D__SERIES60_3X__ -include "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant\Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -i- -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -w cmdline -w pragmas -w empty -w possible -w unusedarg -w unusedvar -w extracomma -w pedantic -w largeargs -w ptrintconv -w tokenpasting -w missingreturn -o helloworldplusapplication.o D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusapplication.cpp
    'Finished building: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusapplication.cpp'
    ' '
    D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/S60Ex/helloworldplus2/src/helloworldplusdocument.cpp'
    ' '
    'Building file: ../.generated/winscw_uid.cpp'
    mwccsym2.exe -sym full -c -wchar_t off -align 4 -enum int -str pool -nostdinc -exc ms -inline off -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -O0 -D_UNICODE -D__SYMBIAN32__ -D__CW32__ -D__WINS__ -D__EXE__ -D__WINSCW__ -D_DEBUG -D__SUPPORT_CPP_EXCEPTIONS__ -D__SERIES60_30__ -D__SERIES60_3X__ -include "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant\Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\inc" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldplus2\group\..\data" -i- -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include" -i "D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\include\variant" -w cmdline -w pragmas -w empty -w possible -w unusedarg -w unusedvar -w extracomma -w pedantic -w largeargs -w ptrintconv -w tokenpasting -w missingreturn -o .generated/winscw_uid.o ../.generated/winscw_uid.cpp
    'Finished building: ../.generated/winscw_uid.cpp'
    ' '
    'Building target: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/epoc32/release/WINSCW/UDEB/HelloWorldPlus.exe'
    'Invoking: WINSCW C/C++ Linker'
    mwldsym2.exe -sym full -subsystem windows -msgstyle parseable -nowraplines -nodefaultlibs -stdlib -noimplib -m="?_E32Bootstrap@@YGXXZ" -L"D:\BTP\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\release\winscw\udeb" -o "D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/epoc32/release/WINSCW/UDEB/HelloWorldPlus.exe" -search ./helloworldplus.o ./helloworldplusappui.o ./helloworldplusappview.o ./helloworldplusapplication.o ./helloworldplusdocument.o ./.generated/winscw_uid.o -leexe.lib -l"euser.lib" -l"commonengine.lib" -l"eikcore.lib" -l"apparc.lib" -l"avkon.lib" -l"cone.lib"
    'Finished building target: D:/BTP/Symbian/9.1/S60_3rd/epoc32/release/WINSCW/UDEB/HelloWorldPlus.exe'
    ' '
    Build complete for project HelloWorldPlus

Hi,

My bld.inf file looks like this..

PRJ_MMPFILES
    gnumakefile cipher_aif.mk
    Cipher_3rd.mmp

I think the problem is the first line "gnumakefile cipher_aif.mk" is not even getting executed because of which the mbm file is not getting created.

Please help..

Regards,
    Vishnu