Discussion Board

Nokia 6131 NFC (JSR 257) reader phone communication

Is anybody know how to make communication between Nokia 6131 NFC phone and RFID reader, or it's only possible with JavaCard applet installed on secure element.
    JSR 257 has ISO 14443 interface to communicate with smart cards (internal, external), I just wonder is it possible to use this interface to communicate with reader.

Lightbulb Nokia 6131 NFC (JSR 257) reader phone communication

Quote Originally Posted by Amar Sahu View Post
    Does anybody know how to make communication between Nokia 6131 NFC phone and Arygon card reader.
    JSR 257 has ISO 14443 interface to communicate with smart cards (internal, external), I am interested in implementing the ticketing example application on the 6131 mobile phone. I am able to emulate the application but am unable to make the application work on the phone. I sincerely need help http://www.forum.nokia.com/piazza/di...cons/icon7.gif
    Smile
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/piazza/di...cons/icon3.gif
    Lightbulb
    Last edited by amarsahu; 2008-11-12 at 05:02. Reason: modify

Re: Nokia 6131 NFC (JSR 257) reader phone communication

Does anyone know how to communicate between Nokia 6131 NFC phone and Arygon desktop card reader. I have installed Nokia 6131 SDK and JSR 257 contactless communication API. I have also installed the drivers necessary for the Arygon reader. I am interested in implementing the ticketing example application on the nokia 6131 mobile phone. I am able to simulate the application but am unable to make the application work on the phone. Hoping to get help.