Discussion Board

Angry Nokia, is customer still your king?

I don't know if it's suitable for the board, I'll be quite sorry if it's not so.
    Nokia, is customer still your king?
    I bought my cellphone E50 last week in Beijing, China. After several days I found that there was a light point in the LCD screen. When I went go the Nokia Care Center in Beijing, the engineer said that it was not a quality problem if the quantity of light point is less than 4, what's the matter about that!? is is customer still your king?
    I might be told that it was not a quality problem if the quantity of light point is less than 3 when I bought a 17-inch LCD, but there are 1280*1024 points in 17-inch LCD, which is more than 1.2 million, but E50's LCD is only 2-inch with 320*240 points in it, which is less than 80 thousand. How can you got the same sandard for these two Lcd screen with such huge difference?
    Is customer still your king? Looking forward for your response, thanks a lot.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Nokia, is customer still your king?

I suspect you won't get any acceptable responses on this application developer forum.

There are no customer care, or other suitable organizations from Nokia replying here.

You could ask the Beijing Care Center escalate your concern to the Care Center management, if you are not satisfied with their reply. Or contact Nokia China directly.

Nokia Beijing office information/address you can find here:
    http://www.nokia.com/A4126577

Talking Re: Nokia, is customer still your king?

Thanks, the problem has been solved today, maybe it's nothing to do with Nokia. But the care center is quite awful!

Quote Originally Posted by petrib
    I suspect you won't get any acceptable responses on this application developer forum.

There are no customer care, or other suitable organizations from Nokia replying here.

You could ask the Beijing Care Center escalate your concern to the Care Center management, if you are not satisfied with their reply. Or contact Nokia China directly.

Nokia Beijing office information/address you can find here:
    http://www.nokia.com/A4126577