Discussion Board

Exclamation Nokia 6270 Smilies

Hello, I've got a Nokia 6270, a great phone by the way, but there is one issue that must be done something with. The smilies. They are so small that it is impossible to see what smilie it is. I've got normal eyesight using glasses, but I cannot use the smilies in my Nokia 6270 because I cannot see what smilie to choose. The graphics are so tiny, detailed and unclear that it is impossible to see the mimics of the smilies. I don't use the smilies in fear of sending the wrong one and give the wrong impression.

I have tried to make changes to the font size in the messages general settings to large fonts but this is no help in this matter. I only get large, fat, irritating text when texting. Large fat fonts I do not need or even want. I can see and read very well the medium or small fonts while texting messages. It is the smilies that it is problems with.

I've newly bought and paid much money for my Nokia 6270 and want to be able to use the smilies.

I need for you at Nokia to make a set of smilies that are easy to read and view, that I can install on my phone. So that there is no mistake in what smilie to choose. Until then I fear to use, and cannot use smilies using my Nokia 6270. I do not want to give the wrong impression on people.
    PLEASE, HELP ME!
    Last edited by annelisa; 2007-03-25 at 16:55.
    Thanks,
    Annelie

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Nokia 6270 Smilies

Hi annelisa,

these Forum Nokia boards are concentrating on developer support, which means that there are Nokia developer support people scanning these boards (we do not have answers to end-user questions though).
    For end-user issues, like your question, please submit your query on end-user discussion boards like http://discussions.europe.nokia.com

best regards
    Hartti
    Forum Nokia

Re: Nokia 6270 Smilies

Ok, sorry. I didn't get that surfing your forum. Was just desperately looking for a possibility to make contact with someone working with Nokia phones. Didn't find any right e-mail at Nokia's website for this matter.

Can only hope that someone picks this up for future phones, when it is a problem.

Happy easter!
    Thanks,
    Annelie