Discussion Board

Nokia PC Suite to Windows Vista

I just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista Basic. I tried loading the Nokia PC suite for my N70 but it's giving me an error and therefore, can't synchronize. Does Nokia PC Suite have a driver for Windows Vista? If not how can I load the PC Suite to my computer with Windows Vista? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Nokia PC Suite to Windows Vista

There's no PC Suite for Vista. Some people say they've gotten 6.82 to run on Vista. Others say it doesn't install or work on their PCs. Don't know why the difference.

Anyway, there's a 6.83 in the works (beta), and maybe it'll support Vista. It should be out soon.

For usage issues like this, you might try the user discussion forums, rather than the software developer forums here on Forum Nokia:
    http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions

Quote Originally Posted by petrib
    There's no PC Suite for Vista. Some people say they've gotten 6.82 to run on Vista. Others say it doesn't install or work on their PCs. Don't know why the difference.

Anyway, there's a 6.83 in the works (beta), and maybe it'll support Vista. It should be out soon.

For usage issues like this, you might try the user discussion forums, rather than the software developer forums here on Forum Nokia:
    http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions
    Thanks for directing me to the Nokia.com/discussions. It was very helpful! I tried to do it. After installing the software on the CD and downloading the version 6.82, it now works on both cable and bluetooth connections! Thanks a lot!!!!

Super Contributor

hi 27th July 2007 and udpate on PC Suite is available for Vista this is version 6.8.163 onwards.
    Available at the usual places
    Jim