Discussion Board

RE: How can I continue using Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit version 3.0?

I would also like to use version 3.0. Since the upgrade to 3.1 I cannot create a working MPC file, so I suspect that it may be the Toolkit. I would like to try it on 3.0 to confirm this. Problem is that I don't have a copy. Where can I get one?

Hi,
    it is possible to use NMIT 3.0. You have to only turn your computer's date backwards. I don't remember how much but few years can do the trick.

BR,
    Teppo

How can I continue using Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit version 3.0?

Is it possible to extend the use of the Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit version 3.0? When I try to run it I get "This version of the Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit has expired".

I have downloaded the new version, 3.1, but would like continue using 3.0 also for reference.

Many Thanks...

Regular Contributor

NMIT 3.0 is no longer supported and you are urged to upgrade to NMIT 3.1, because it is more accurate in its browsing simulation and editor validation. The NMIT 3.0 expiration date is based on your system clock.

- Toolkit Team

Re: How can I continue using Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit version 3.0?

NMIT 3.0 is no longer supported and you are urged to upgrade to NMIT 3.1, because it is more accurate in its browsing simulation and editor validation. The NMIT 3.0 expiration date is based on your system clock.

- Toolkit Team