Hello all,

I've got a problem while porting S60 2nd application to S60 3rd. Changed code so that it compiles OK with S60 3rd FP1, tried to run on emulator without platform security constraints - it runs OK. When I turn platform security ON I'm unable to run program on emulator - got "Unable to execute file for security reasons".
I checked the epocwind.out file for *PlatSec* errors and found as stated below:
Code:
115.855	viewbox is defined: 88.0000x88.0000
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to APGRFX.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to APPARC.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to BAFL.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to CONE.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to CommonEngine.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to FBSCLI.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to FLOGGER.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to GDI.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to avkon.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikcoctl.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikcore.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikctl.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikdlg.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to etext.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to msgs.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   121.605	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to WS32.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to APGRFX.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to APPARC.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to BAFL.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to CONE.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to CommonEngine.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to FBSCLI.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to FLOGGER.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to GDI.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to avkon.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikcoctl.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikcore.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikctl.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to eikdlg.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to etext.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to msgs.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.175	*PlatSec* ERROR - Capability check failed - Can't load jahsav.exe because it links to WS32.dll which has the following capabilities missing: TCB 
   122.225	FontProvider: Category=1, TextPane Height=21; mapped request=18; typeface=Series 60 Sans, actual range=21(a,d,exa,exd=13 5 4 -1)
   122.250	AknGlobalNote, StartL:id 2,type 4,prior 0
It seems that errors are while loading not running the process, so I guess some kind of configuration tweaking should help, what do you think?

Program is compiled with All-TCB capabilities. I'm using Carbide C++ 1.0
Right now I have no idea how to get rid of this errors. It keeps me from running the whole program.
Do you have any ideas how to solve this? Any clues?

Best regards,

Jarek.