I am new here and have a number of questions regarding the use of the 6233. Hope somebody can help me... I was not successful finding answers using the search, google or the manuals...
1. Is it possible to have different SMS tones for different calling groups (not only ring tones)? In general: can I have different SMS tones for different people sending me SMS?
2. In former versions of the Nokia Suite it was possible to organize calling groups, define ring tones for them etc. Looks like this is not possible anymore in version 6.82? Is it then possible to organize calling groups on the PC, not only on the phone and synchronize afterwards?
3. The 6233 gives me the option to show a welcome message when the phone is switched on. Unfortunatley, there is no picture background and the text is positioned in the left upper corner, not very nice. Is it possible to set a background, text size and color for this welcome message screen?
4. When creating themes with the great themes tool from Nokia, one can also select a main ring tone and SMS tone to be used within this theme. How can I access the ring tones and SMS tones on the mobile phone (not on the card), I mean the standard tones which came with the phone? Can I copy them somehow to the PC to use them in a theme?
5. When I try to access the Micro SD card with PC Suite (V6.82), I can see the folders on the card, but: as soon as I click on one of the folders, I can see all folders closing and re-opening again, but no files, no contents is displayed. This happens no matter which folder I click on, and no matter if the original Nokia card is in the mobile phone or another card. As a result, I can not access any files on the card from PC Suite. Looks like a heavy bug in PC Suite to me... Can somebody confirm this?
And I just found another thing:
6. The battery sign is always displayed in white/green, even if the battery reports that it is almost empty. Is there a way to change this behavior? I would like to see how many percent the battery still has, at least a red sign when it is almost empty...
I hope so much that somebody can help me with all these questions...