I'm pround to announce the first release of Flyer. Flyer was built to extend Flash Lite features with Python for S60. Flyer is based on the Flash Lite 2.1 integration with Python for S60 and contains the following features:
- Take photos with device camera from Flash Lite
- Take device screenshots from Flash Lite
- Send files over a bluetooth connection from Flash Lite
- Get the contact entries in the default device database
Future releases (May, 2007)
- Sound recording and playback
- File upload to a remote server
- GPS module to display latitude, longitude, satellite count, and time
- Record device screen!
I'm working a lot in my spare time to produce high quality software for you to download and use. Despite the costs involved, I'll continue to provide these services without cost to the Open Source community. Your contribution will help me to develop and expand the Flyer and to finish my graduate course.
Take a look at Flyer in action:
[Diretor de Tecnologia e Desenvolvimento - i2 tecnologia]
office: +55 81 3272-4319
mobile: +55 81 9211-8582
Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group Brazil (BRMAD) Manager