Discussion Board

TargetListener Problems in nokia 6131 NFC

Hello.

I have a problem with the execution of java applications in nokia 6131 NFC using JSR 257 API.

I programmed an application (MIDlet) to read tags and other application (MIDlet) to write tags. The two programs are in a .jar package . The problem is the following one:

In Nokia 6131 NFC emulator:

There is no problem!

In Nokia 6131 NFC, "real":

When I run one of the 2 MIDlets and exit of this application ("I am within the .jar package"), I cannot run the other MIDlet contained in .jar.
    The TargetListener is correctly eliminated in my program when exit and finished the MIDlet.

It forces me to execute all the .jar package again. I think that are any problem with nokia 6131 NFC firmware and TargetListener instances.

Somebody knows the problem?

Any solution?

Thanks.

Unhappy Re: TargetListener Problems in nokia 6131 NFC

up up up up!!

Re: TargetListener Problems in nokia 6131 NFC

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFD View Post
    Hello.

I have a problem with the execution of java applications in nokia 6131 NFC using JSR 257 API.

I programmed an application (MIDlet) to read tags and other application (MIDlet) to write tags. The two programs are in a .jar package . The problem is the following one:

In Nokia 6131 NFC emulator:

There is no problem!

In Nokia 6131 NFC, "real":

When I run one of the 2 MIDlets and exit of this application ("I am within the .jar package"), I cannot run the other MIDlet contained in .jar.
    The TargetListener is correctly eliminated in my program when exit and finished the MIDlet.

It forces me to execute all the .jar package again. I think that are any problem with nokia 6131 NFC firmware and TargetListener instances.

Somebody knows the problem?

Any solution?

Thanks.
    Dear JesusFD,

I read your post about a problem with two MIDlets. We obviusly have the same problem on a NOKIA 6131 NFC. We are using two MIDlets, one for configuration of the program an the other one for the program itself, we call the programs "config" and "reader". The whole thing is packed in one jar file. The "reader" scanns RFID tags and treats the resulting information with several methods, like registration in a service platform etc.. The problem is, that if the "reader" starts, everything works well. You can scan RFID tags and you can treat it with the above mentioned methods. But once you leave the "reader" and start it again without a stop of the whole application in all, the "reader" crashes. That means it will not scan anymore until you stop the whole application and you start it once again.

My hope is, that you can help us to solve this problem. If you need more detailed information, we would like to provide you with everything.

Many thanks in advance

Re: TargetListener Problems in nokia 6131 NFC

I already solved the problem with a firmware update.

Thanks!