Discussion Board

NOKIA N95 Battery Issue (Please discuss all Nokia N95 battery issue here)

Hei.
    I have bought Nokia N95 last week and returned it today after extremely poor battery performance. I observed following things:-

1) I charged the battery full early in the morning at 6. I recieved just one call at 9 and my battery was finished at 2:30. Just for 8 hours standby time?

2) I charged it fully, used GPS for 30 mins and battery was finsihed after 3 hours? What was that?

3) I fully charged the battery connected to WIFI and did chat on MSN for around 1 hour and battery was finished exactly after 3.5 hours.

Nokia builtup so great device and with so much poor battery?
    We will be getting battery replacement? or nokia will be releasing some new battery in future for N95?
    Anyone if having same problem with battery please post comments here or its just with my device?

Waqar.
    Last edited by Waqar; 2007-04-30 at 19:49.

Super Contributor

Re: NOKIA N95 Battery Issue (Please discuss all Nokia N95 battery issue here)

Hi Waqar! Welcome to Nokia Discussion Boards!!

Please note that this is Forum Nokia Developer Discussion Boards. It would be better if you may raise your question in Nokia end user support section. Nokia end user products support questions should be addressed at Nokia's online support sites http://www.nokia.com/support .

Also there are some localized product support forums and one that is monitored and where you can get attention and solutions http://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/. If you post your concerns there you may get a response from there.

Regards
    Gopal

Exclamation Re: NOKIA N95 Battery Issue (Please discuss all Nokia N95 battery issue here)

Well,i think you are not the only one with Nokia N95 battery problems.
    I have two (2) Nokias N95 just with the same problem.
    If I full charge all the battery that doesn`t go more than 3 hours to the phone run out the battery.What is the problem ?
    What should i do?

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: NOKIA N95 Battery Issue (Please discuss all Nokia N95 battery issue here)

You should contact Nokia Support. If this is from an operator or dealer then you should return it to the operator/dealer as they are responsible for a limited time for repairs and replacement.

Ron