I've installed the following:
- Windows Vista Business
- Sun JDK 1.6.0_01 and JRE 1.6.0_01
- nS60_jme_sdk_3rd_e_FP1 installed into C:\S60
I am trying to follow the "Example: Creating an application from the command line interface" chapter in the Getting Started document. Compilation and preverification work fine, but when I run the midlet in the emulator, the emulator displays an Unhandled exception. The emulator shows the following before the exception:
Reading Start MIDlet request
Even though I click Yes to close the application, HelloWorldPlusMIDlet still shows in the Task Manager in Diagnostics. Starting it from Menu/Installed shows an empty screen.
1. How should I see the information about the Unhandled exception? SystemOut in Diagnostics shows nothing.
2. Any idea why the Unhandled exception happens (probably easy to answer if I can get the info from question 1 above).
3. How can I reset the emulator to remove everything I've installed and start with "factory settings"? I wouldn't like uninstall/reinstall the whole SDK...
Thanks for any input!