Discussion Board

Can Someone Please Help Me Install Any Games On N91 :(

Ive tryed endless times too try and install s60 2nd and even s60 3rd edition games and my N91 doesnt want too know

The install process is fine it find the base .sis .jar .sisx formats and starts and finishes instalation np......... But thats it o.O i then goto games folder and nothing there go elsewere(temp/app manager/hard drive etc etc) still nothing

I install through PC suite(latest version) and even from the phone itself.

Can someone plz help or give me a step by step guide on getting things too run how they should.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Install Any Games On N91 :(

Quote Originally Posted by thundercats
    Ive tryed endless times too try and install s60 2nd and even s60 3rd edition games and my N91 doesnt want too know

The install process is fine it find the base .sis .jar .sisx formats and starts and finishes instalation np......... But thats it o.O i then goto games folder and nothing there go elsewere(temp/app manager/hard drive etc etc) still nothing

I install through PC suite(latest version) and even from the phone itself.

Can someone plz help or give me a step by step guide on getting things too run how they should.
    If you check this link you will realise that your device is a Symbian 9.1 device. If you try to install files which are not compatible, you are not going to succeed. Same goes with the jar files. Check link for other details.

As far as step by step installation, you can search this forum as this issue has been dealt with quite a lot of times.

Good Luck and Cheers
    Neil

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Install Any Games On N91 :(

Ive recently downloaded and even bought! games specific for me phone with certificates etc etc as needed.

They install fine i get no errors not a problem BUT they do not show in my games folder at all and when i search for the file and find the .EXE it says "unable too run exe" grrrr

what the hell am i supposed too do overall its a great phone but im losing money and my mind lol with this instalation rubbish

PLZZZZZZZZZ help