Discussion Board

Help on carbide.ui (themes)

I use n95 and made a theme of my own using the default theme (BaseGraphics).
    After installing it on my phone went to profiles and selected my ring tone (for messages and calls), then what appeared was: the highlighted text was black, the non-highlighted text was white and the background for the sub-menu in selecting tones was white, too. Which means that you are only able to see the highlighted text. Sure the tones are arranged alphabetically and all, but it's still inconvenient. I tried to look for the system theme in carbian.ui (3.1) that changes the color of the background or changes the color of the non-highlighted text when choosing a ring tone and i couldn't find any. I need help out here... Or if you know where to get the tdf file of the nseries 1/2/3 themes, that would save me..

Re: Help on carbide.ui (themes)

I also found that the same thing is wrong when you go to messages and press on the new message button, when you choose which kind of message you want to send. I know there are other ways but I really want to fix it

The same things also happens when you select the mode when you want to connect to the PC via USB..

hi,

i have the same problem... do u have a solution for this problem? alternatively anyone hase a solution for this problem?