Discussion Board

Angry Nokia 6275: Fail to use PC Suite's "Messaging" and "Application Installation"

Hey gentlemen,

I've recently bought a 6275 from my local provider (VIVO - Brazil), just to find out that some of the OEM features are locked on their modified firmware, one of them being the "messaging" function on the PC Suite program. Funny thing is that the mobile is being detected by the software, but I'm not able to select it, as it keeps on showing up "low lightened".

I've tried involving the Customer Care, but either they don't know how to do it or they just don't want to, but the point is that no one has been able to solve this problem. So, does anyone among you gentlemen know what do I do to fight for the right to use the service that I've payed for when I bought this device?

Thanks.

Re: Nokia 6275: Fail to use PC Suite's "Messaging" and "Application Installation"

I have come across the similar kind of problem. First i thought there was a problem with my phone. Now i think there is some problem with the phone software.

Also can you tell how do fast forward movie clips. I am not able to do that

Re: Nokia 6275: Fail to use PC Suite's "Messaging" and "Application Installation"

[QUOTE=sunilcyborg]

I have come across the similar kind of problem. First i thought there was a problem with my phone. Now i think there is some problem with the phone software.

Also can you tell how do fast forward movie clips. I am not able to do tha/QUOTE]

Dear friend,

If you have recd the reply for fast forwarding the movie in 6275 handset then pls forward that to my mail id manoj_sco@sify.com