Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

commands and "subcommands"

Hi guys. (sorry for the title, couldn't find a better one)

I was wondering if this is possible: after I click on the left soft key (options) I get a pop-up with all the commands I have set. Can I have an extra pop up window for some of them? Like the one in "Contacts", "Options", "SIM contacts" (which after you click the 5-way key to the right, you get something like "SIM directory" in an extra, small window).
    So is that possible with Java? Could you perhaps give also implementation hints?

Thanks!

Thumbs up Re: commands and "subcommands"

Quote Originally Posted by xarris_
    Hi guys. (sorry for the title, couldn't find a better one)

I was wondering if this is possible: after I click on the left soft key (options) I get a pop-up with all the commands I have set. Can I have an extra pop up window for some of them? Like the one in "Contacts", "Options", "SIM contacts" (which after you click the 5-way key to the right, you get something like "SIM directory" in an extra, small window).
    So is that possible with Java? Could you perhaps give also implementation hints?

Thanks!
    You can have all those things but you will have to rely on low level api i.e by using fullcanvas in which you have full control over your screen.

rgds,
    Anil.