Discussion Board

N70 - New Message Display NOT WORKING

Hi

I've had an n70 for about 18 months. A few days ago a problem started - when I receive a message the "1 new message" window doesn't appear and the message icon in the top-right corner doesn't appear either. The only way I know if I have a message is by going into 'Messages' and the little red star appears by the Inbox.

This also extends to missed calls. "1 missed call" no longer appears, and the arrow to indicate a missed call doesn't appear either. This arrow then DOES appear when I click the green dial button to go into the recent call register.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Cheers

Re: N70 - New Message Display NOT WORKING

Quote Originally Posted by kiel_perth
    Hi

I've had an n70 for about 18 months. A few days ago a problem started - when I receive a message the "1 new message" window doesn't appear and the message icon in the top-right corner doesn't appear either. The only way I know if I have a message is by going into 'Messages' and the little red star appears by the Inbox.

This also extends to missed calls. "1 missed call" no longer appears, and the arrow to indicate a missed call doesn't appear either. This arrow then DOES appear when I click the green dial button to go into the recent call register.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Cheers
    Hi kiel_perth,

I think that Your phone log server crashed that's why It does not make any miscall popup, You can try one things for fix up:
    Reboot your phone then check log entry creates or not. try to check miscall pop up. otherwise format your phone. I hope it'll help you.

Have a nice day..!

Super Contributor

Re: N70 - New Message Display NOT WORKING

Hi

If you can't fix the problem still then go for a firmware(software) update firmware N70 Make sure you have backup all the necessary datas

Peter