Discussion Board

Unhappy Read sms messages with bluetooth

Hello all. I am trying to read messages from a nokia phone and I am connecting PC and phone with bluetooth. I have been able to send messages using AT commands but all trials for reading have been futile. After searching online I found out that not all phones support all AT commands and how to check which commands a phone supports. Now, here is where the problem lies. All the phones I have tried seem not to support the AT sms read commands - AT+CMGL,AT+CNMI, AT+CMGR.

What I want is can anyone tell me any phone that supports any of these commands so I can get it and be able to read messages. Please I need help urgently as this is delaying a lot of things. Thanks for any help.

Re: Read sms messages with bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by swedge218 View Post
    Hello all. I am trying to read messages from a nokia phone and I am connecting PC and phone with bluetooth. I have been able to send messages using AT commands but all trials for reading have been futile. After searching online I found out that not all phones support all AT commands and how to check which commands a phone supports. Now, here is where the problem lies. All the phones I have tried seem not to support the AT sms read commands - AT+CMGL,AT+CNMI, AT+CMGR.

What I want is can anyone tell me any phone that supports any of these commands so I can get it and be able to read messages. Please I need help urgently as this is delaying a lot of things. Thanks for any help.
    answered in your previous post i.e here :
    http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...219#post843219