×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Hi

    I am new here, I dont know if this thread is related to here.. I joined becoz I am having a problem in my nokia 6020

    once I switch my mobile and after asking for the PIN code, it suddenly stops operating and gives a message (Contact Service).. and it halts!

    I even cant have the time to enter the PIN code.. It just doesnt work..

    How can I solve this problem..

    Your emmediate help is appreciated

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,538

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Loza
    I am new here, I dont know if this thread is related to here.. I joined becoz I am having a problem in my nokia 6020

    once I switch my mobile and after asking for the PIN code, it suddenly stops operating and gives a message (Contact Service).. and it halts!

    I even cant have the time to enter the PIN code.. It just doesnt work..

    How can I solve this problem..

    Your emmediate help is appreciated

    Hi,

    I guess you are in the wrong forum. This is a developers forum.

    By the way, the phone itself tells you the solution 'contact the service centre'.

    Good Luck and Cheers
    Neil

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil
    Hi,

    I guess you are in the wrong forum. This is a developers forum.

    By the way, the phone itself tells you the solution 'contact the service centre'.

    Good Luck and Cheers
    Neil
    can anyone move this to the relevant forum?

    how could the mobile tell me? actually am not familiar to this

    I only use the mobile to call and sms..

    and how can i contact the servic center?

  4. #4
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    739

    Re: Hi

    Hi,

    You can post your detailed query here...

    http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...splay.php?f=69

    Hope you will get the solution form here...

    Regards,
    Peter

  5. #5
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,538

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Loza
    can anyone move this to the relevant forum?

    how could the mobile tell me? actually am not familiar to this

    I only use the mobile to call and sms..

    and how can i contact the servic center?
    Well in your first message you said
    stops operating and gives a message (Contact Service)..
    Although peter has a great suggestion of the relevant forum, I still would vote for you to contact your local service centre.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×