×

Discussion Board

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 353
  1. #196
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Hi BRS,
    Is it possible to change to the secondary (small/outer) display on,
    any of the clamshell devices?

    I need to see what my application looks like on these small screens.

    Thanks.

  2. #197
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    413

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Quote Originally Posted by parisn View Post
    Hi BRS,
    Is it possible to change to the secondary (small/outer) display on,
    any of the clamshell devices?

    I need to see what my application looks like on these small screens.

    Thanks.
    Currently there are not any clamshell phones connected where you can do this (= you can't change the physical hw-mode of the device in RDA, e.g flip open/close a clamshell phone. For example on E90 you can only see the inner or the outer screen, depending on how we've set up the phone here locally), but it's possible to see both of the displays on phones like N76 or 6290.

    http://apu.ndhub.net/userguide/image...al_display.png

    I can take a look into putting one of these devices temporarily available to the service next week.

  3. #198
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    OK Thanks BRS.

    If you can - the N76 would be great!

    I just need to know what my app looks like on this outer display
    as I'm not sure about Symbian Signed Test criteria when it comes to
    this secondary display.

    I could exclude such clamshell devices but I'd prefer not to because
    they are still quite popular in the US compared to candybar form factors.

  4. #199
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Thanks RBS! I see the N76.

  5. #200
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    If possible could you find the Nokia E70 (352*416 Pixels) and make it
    available for a week or so?

    It's a Symbian Signed Testing 'Lead Device' so I want to do
    a quick test on it (if possible).

    Thanks if you can.

    Paris.

  6. #201
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    413

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Quote Originally Posted by parisn View Post
    If possible could you find the Nokia E70 (352*416 Pixels) and make it
    available for a week or so?

    It's a Symbian Signed Testing 'Lead Device' so I want to do
    a quick test on it (if possible).

    Thanks if you can.

    Paris.
    Sure, I still have one E70. Right now it's in other test use though, but in few days (maybe tomorrow or next week) I can put it to RDA.

  7. #202
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Thanks BRS!

  8. #203
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    413

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Quote Originally Posted by parisn View Post
    If possible could you find the Nokia E70 (352*416 Pixels) and make it
    available for a week or so?
    enabled now.

  9. #204
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Thanks BRS,
    When I logged in (2 hourS after your post) I saw the server message
    "E70 temporarily added to the service (upon request)."
    but there was no sign of it on the "Phones available to you" Page.

    Was it removed again?

  10. #205
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    I don't see the E70 either.

  11. #206
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    413

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Quote Originally Posted by parisn View Post
    Thanks BRS,
    When I logged in (2 hourS after your post) I saw the server message
    "E70 temporarily added to the service (upon request)."
    but there was no sign of it on the "Phones available to you" Page.

    Was it removed again?
    whoops, my bad. It was online, but not set visible fixed now.

  12. #207
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Apologies RBS,
    It wasn't even the E70 I needed to test on - it is the E60 (352*416 Pixels).
    (I got the model No. mixed up).

    I don't even support the Winged shaped E70.

    As such, don't worry about putting up the E70, but if you can find an E60
    then that would be helpful.

    Thanks for responding fast to my original (erroneous) request).

    Paris.

  13. #208
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    413

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Quote Originally Posted by parisn View Post
    Apologies RBS,
    It wasn't even the E70 I needed to test on - it is the E60 (352*416 Pixels).
    (I got the model No. mixed up).

    I don't even support the Winged shaped E70.

    As such, don't worry about putting up the E70, but if you can find an E60
    then that would be helpful.

    Thanks for responding fast to my original (erroneous) request).

    Paris.
    ok, I'll look into this next week. I should still have one E60 as well (= it's been in RDA sometime in the past).

  14. #209
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    much appreciated!

  15. #210
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    195

    Re: Questionnaire about RDA devices / firmware versions

    Hi BRS,
    I just got your email about the E60 addition.

    Do you also need to set it to visible?
    (can't see it in the device list)

    Thanks for finding/adding it!

    Paris.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-05-08, 23:35
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-12-21, 07:53
  3. Firmware upgrades and FPs and OS versions
    By dsreich in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-05-16, 17:39
  4. Information about firmware versions
    By ajwiens in forum General Messaging
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-02-24, 14:04
  5. Localized Nokia 9210 firmware versions?
    By verris in forum Symbian C++
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2002-10-03, 13:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •