Discussion Board

Using: compare and filter to find voip providers

Hello, I have tried the filter for finding voip providers in my area, and it came up with 86 plans available. But when I check the providers I'm interested in, they do not offer service in my area code or local number. Why does the filter ask you to choose an area code and city to narrow down the providers and then show you providers that don't have service? I am trying to find a plan with unlimited calls, long distance, fax, and 2 numbers using a 2 line ATA.
    Thanks for any replies.

Re: Using: compare and filter to find voip providers

Hello, If you look closely you'll find 3 red stars for some providers, which indicates that the availability offered by those providers is unknown. I'm guessing that's the source of the problem you encountered? Also, I was told that the main thing is the area code, since voipreview.org doesn't list each possible cities, but instead goes more off of area codes and exchanges/prefixes. If you make a comparison between price vs features Broadcore Hosted VoIP PBX appears to be a good choice as it meets most of your telecom and Internet access needs on one comprehensive platform for a small office setup. Hope that helps for you and that you find a good provider!