Discussion Board

MWS Framework Tools

Hi,

I wonder which tools were used to create the mymobilesite application that comes compiled with MWS? Because I guess you didn't write the complete framework by hand.
    The tools I know so far that could assist in building such model-view-controller scheme are for Python 2.3 and up. I'm new to Python and it would be interesting to see what tools you can and do use for building frameworks with the constrained capabilites.

Ben

Re: MWS Framework Tools

Quote Originally Posted by stadin
    Hi,

I wonder which tools were used to create the mymobilesite application that comes compiled with MWS? Because I guess you didn't write the complete framework by hand.
    The tools I know so far that could assist in building such model-view-controller scheme are for Python 2.3 and up. I'm new to Python and it would be interesting to see what tools you can and do use for building frameworks with the constrained capabilites.

Ben
    Hi Stadin

The framework that is used by the web applications was created just for the MWS.
    Basically it only uses mod_python as a base and no special tools were used during development.
    Are you planning to implement your own framework? If so, please keep us posted about your progress.
    It’s always fun to hear about new projects.

Btw, have you already checked “Mobile web server documentation” section, there you can find more information about how to create your own content for MWS.
    This page can be found from http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/reso...documents.html.

__
    Iketo