My name is Cyndi Summers, Recruiter at PacketVideo. I am networking to find full time employees with Symbian programming background. Since you are in the space I thought you might know of someone that would be interested in an new opportunity with a company that is in an exciting technical space. If you know of someone, please have them send me their resume directly to summers@pv.com. Below is some information on our company. More information about our open positions and company can be found at www.pv.com.

Sincerely,
Cyndi Summers
Corporate Recruiter
PacketVideo

PacketVideo is the leading innovator of multimedia software for the mobile industry.
For nearly a decade, PacketVideo (PV), a subsidiary of NextWave Wireless Inc. (NASDAQ: WAVE), has been the software innovator helping mobile carriers and mobile device manufacturers bring dazzling–and profitable–new multimedia features and services to their end-users. With more than 250 design wins and 100+ million PacketVideo-powered units deployed around the world, PacketVideo has the deepest, broadest and most respected multimedia software expertise in the industry. Founded in 1998, Packet Video is headquartered in San Diego, California with regional offices in the U.S., Japan, Europe, and India. PV employs 300 team members globally, mostly software engineers, and anticipates revenue of $100 Million in 2008.

For more information, visit www.pv.com.