Discussion Board

Red face Snap Compliance Test Questuions

Hello all,
    I have 2 questions about the Snap Compliance Test,may anyone who is experienced can help me?
    1.Localization:"Login",for exapmle,can I translate it to traditional Chinese or it has to be in English manner?
    2.Charge:Where can I get the payment or the Test House infomation for the Compliance Test?
    BRS

Re: Snap Compliance Test Questuions

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in SNAP Mobile; I hope you are finding it useful for your connected gaming needs. In regards to your questions:

1. Localization: The text your game is localized in, should be consistant throughout the game. If your game is localized in English and traditional Chinese, and the user chooses traditional Chinese, the text throughout the game (including "Login") should be localized in traditional Chinese.

That being said, the authorised SNAP Mobile Compliance testing house will require the game to contain English text in addition to any other localizations you may wish to have. This can easily be accomplished by giving the user of the game an option at startup of which language to select.

2. Compliance Test: The complete SNAP Mobile Compliance Testing process can be found at http://www.forum.nokia.com/games/snapmobile/ by clicking on the SNAP Mobile Compliance Testing link. Within this documentation, you'll find the contacts you need to get more information on next steps. You'll also eventually be able to get the cost of this testing (once it has been finalized, which should be done shortly) through this process.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

Best regards,

Ryan

Re: Snap Compliance Test Questuions

Dear Ryan,
    That helps,thanks alot!