Discussion Board

I'm looking for this kind of application (blubell) but for mobile phones!!

Hello,
    A few days ago i've discovered an interesting application blubell for Skype. Obviously is a computer application (for Skype under Microsoft windows OS), but it has some interesting features (control Skype from your Bluetooth headset):Make Skype calls through voice dialling,Identify who is calling you (The names of your Skype callers are announced through your headset), etc. if you want more details you can found through www.myblubell.com
    I'am wondering if i could find a similar application for advanced mobile phones?
    Have you ever heard about similar applications but for mobile phones (windows mobile 5 or symbian OS)?

thanks
    Luigi

Re: I'm looking for this kind of application (blubell) but for mobile phones!!

Voice dialing is supported in HFP profile which most bluetooth headset and most bluetooth enabled phone implemented. But Announcing the caller name is a bit rare. I guess the phone itself has a big LCD screen, when a call come in, they will display a picture/name/... different ring tone.. but so far I have not find a phone that announce the caller name.

Regular Contributor

Re: I'm looking for this kind of application (blubell) but for mobile phones!!

S60 3rd edition phones will announce callers name, it's a profile setting.
    Get Resolvr - The Zeroconf framework for Symbian OS free today. Make your IP networking applications fun and easy to use. http://www.novelinteractions.com/resolvr/
    Proud to be the only autorickshaw owner in Cambridge - http://blog.novelinteractions.com/images/tuktuk.jpg