I whant to perform testing of my application with AppTestLite before sending for signing. My application sis file is signed by DevCert and ACS Cert. It contain several (~5) executable applications evryone of whem have an UID from protected range 0x2x. While installation one of the applications start automatically.
I try to test it whith AppTestLite, but it report about internal error on 6/28 step. It just don't perform any test and display following message:
Tere are a logs:Testing aborted:
See logs for detalis:
script xml contain only keyup nd keydown events.Application: xxx
Sis file: E:\SymbianSigned\xxx.sis
Time: 12:00 August 23, 2007
OK PKG-01 SIS has been signed with ACS Publisher ID.
OK VeriSign certificate was found from certificate chain.
error PKG-02 Can be installed and started.
Error in testing (KErrNotFound). Test case not completed.
not run PKG-03 The application creates files only on the drive it was installed onto.
not run PKG-04 Uninstall provides complete removal of all files and the installed data.
not run PKG-05 Can be installed to all available mass memories.
not run PKG-06 Can be reinstalled successfully after uninstallation.
OK PKG-07 UID and version for platform compatibility is appropriate for the target device.
OK UID must be in correct range: 0x20000000 - 0x2FFFFFFF
not run GEN-01 The application does not affect the use of the system features or other applications.
not run GEN-02 Stress Test.
not run MEM-02 Low Storage Memory During Execution.
not run PHN-01 Service Interruption. (call, SMS, MMS, alarm, charger)
not run PHN-02 Unexpected Reboot.
not run CON-01 The application can be closed through the task list.
not run CON-03 No billable events occur.
I know what my sis file violates some restrictions to be tested by that tool:
But i still think what it should be pass 6th step well.• This tool can only test SIS packets which contain an application with the same UID as that of the SIS.
• Applications which require a confirmation before exiting cannot be tested with this tool (“Do you really want to exit?”). Such an application cannot be closed from the task list.
• Also not supported are SIS packets which automatically launch the application during installation.
• Games which are very CPU-intensive may cause problems in testing. (See chapter 7, Troubleshooting)
• System applications cannot be tested.
• The .SIS file should be signed with a valid ACS Publisher ID.
I have following questions:
1. How to make AppTestLite work on my sis?
2. If 1st is impossible, is any other way for automatic testing.
3. If 2nd, then I must aware Test House what this is not program bug and they must test my program manually?
With best regards,