Discussion Board

Apache do not answer/working...

Problems again (using the 0.10 release)... I'm using a N73 updatted to lates sw (4.0726.2.0.1) as target.

The connector seems to work, but the apache don't. I can not browse to 127.0.0.1 locally on the phone, and when try to access vi mws-gw the raccoon ui tells me "Recd reqs" and "Sent reqs" are counted up, to same amount of data but the "Recd resp","Sent resp" stays at 0/0 (which seems consistent with that the apache does not work). More... both the access log and the error.log remains empty.

Mikael

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Apache do not answer/working...

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelWT View Post
    Problems again (using the 0.10 release)... I'm using a N73 updatted to lates sw (4.0726.2.0.1) as target.

The connector seems to work, but the apache don't. I can not browse to 127.0.0.1 locally on the phone, and when try to access vi mws-gw the raccoon ui tells me "Recd reqs" and "Sent reqs" are counted up, to same amount of data but the "Recd resp","Sent resp" stays at 0/0 (which seems consistent with that the apache does not work). More... both the access log and the error.log remains empty.
    Local browsing doesn't work with the 0.10 release (and it's actually mentioned in README_FIRST.txt ) The reason is now known and is actually an Open-C bug.

What does the status field for the web-server show?

Johan

The webserver status shows running... I'have configure the connector to go against 127.0.0.1 80 in the settings. But then again nothing in the apache logs. It worked on a N93 i tried before. I tried to reinstall raccoon with the same result.

"Local browsing doesn't work with the 0.10 release" ... not even with 127.0.0.1 ?

Mikael

Nokia Developer Expert

The webserver status shows running... I'have configure the connector to go against 127.0.0.1 80 in the settings. But then again nothing in the apache logs. It worked on a N93 i tried before. I tried to reinstall raccoon with the same result.
    Do you have the file C:\Resource\ErrRd in your device? If you don't know what I'm asking, then you don't have it

Check http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...ded_panic_code

"Local browsing doesn't work with the 0.10 release" ... not even with 127.0.0.1 ?
    No. Well, at least not on N80 or N95.

The problem is that when Apache tries to read the request from the browser, data is not immediately available and therefore Apache does a select on the socket with a timout, and the call erroneously returns immediately as if the timeout would have expired. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next release of OpenC.

This problem only appears when browsing using the local browser. Over WLAN and with the connector it works fine.

Johan

Yes, you where right, I did not know what it was... and now I get the
    "Progr. stängt: HttpdMain KERN-EXEC 3" (phone is set to Swedish) popup when starting the raccoon.

Mikael

Nokia Developer Expert

"Progr. stängt: HttpdMain KERN-EXEC 3" (phone is set to Swedish) popup when starting the raccoon.
    Ok, that tells us that the thread in which Apache runs simply crashes, probably due to an invalid pointer or something. It's unfortunate that even if you logon to a thread, you are not notified if it exits via a crash. That's why the UI shows that Apache would be running.

You are now trying this with a clean install and without having lots of other applications running?

Johan

I have removed all and from the raccoon 0_10 I install:
    openc_glib.SIS
    openc_ssl.SIS
    pips_s60_wp.sis
    PythonForS60_1_3_22_3rdEd2420_selfsigned.sis
    raccoon_0_10_0_3rdEd.sis
    httpdconf.sis
    webcontent.sis

I guess there is no point changing loglevel when crashing so quickly.

/Mikael

Nokia Developer Expert

I guess there is no point changing loglevel when crashing so quickly.
    No, as it seems that Apache for whatever reason crashes immediately.

I'm sorry, I can't think of anything specific that would explain that behaviour. Just checking, we are talking now about the pre-built Raccoon from SourceForge?

Johan

Yes, I use the pre-built one.

I have a N73 upgraded with latest f/w

/Mikael

Hi !

I got the same problem with a N91 but, it seems that my pyton file was corrupt I installed a new one ( v1.4 ) and then Httpd started up...

/Mikael