Hi, I'm starting to write an application that will reproduce video that is being streamed through a 3G connection.
I intend to develop it for a N95, but I don't have one yet. I'd like to know a few things before buying it:
- Does it support landscape and portrait mode for a Midlet?
- If so, how can I detect it?
- What will trigger the change (user moving the phone, application command)?
- Is there any document that gives guidelines on how to develop app switching between different screen resolutions at runtime?
- Do I have to rotate the video? is that done automagically when the screen changes mode?