×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Hi! I have installed raccoon in the emulator S60 3ed FP1 and the connector is connected, then I could seen my mobsite when I write the URL in the browser but when I do that the html page shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

    Why? Can I see my mobsite if the web server is installed only in the phone and not in the emulator?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    457

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    Hi! I have installed raccoon in the emulator S60 3ed FP1 and the connector is connected, then I could seen my mobsite when I write the URL in the browser but when I do that the html page shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

    Why? Can I see my mobsite if the web server is installed only in the phone and not in the emulator?
    No, that setup should be fine.

    On the Raccoon running on the emulator, what are the Server and Server port settings?

    Johan

  3. #3
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Settings:

    Gateway: 212.213.221.246
    Gateway port: 15001
    Max Connections: 0
    Keepalive interval: 0
    Keepalive max latency: 20
    Reconnect interval: 20
    Server: 127.0.0.1
    Server port: 80
    Portal: 0.0.0.0
    Portal port: 80

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    457

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    Settings:
    Everything looks ok.

    When you have started Raccoon on your emulator, can you browse to the mobsite using the browser on the emulator and on your PC? In both case, simply browse to 127.0.0.1.

    Johan

  5. #5
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    If I browse to 127.0.0.1 I can´t see anything ("the connection to the server is imposible") and if I write my mobsite URL in the browser and the server, connector and web server, is started and connected (option: Start w. Connector) , it shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

    Thank you!!

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    457

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    If I browse to 127.0.0.1 I can´t see anything ("the connection to the server is imposible") and if I write my mobsite URL in the browser and the server, connector and web server, is started and connected (option: Start w. Connector) , it shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.
    Sorry for taking long to reply.

    Please open ...\epoc32\winscw\c\data\apache\conf\httpd.conf and check that the value of the Listen directive is 80. If it is, try changing it to something else - e.g. 90 - and then try browsing to your emulator Raccoon from your PC browser using http://localhost:90. Does it work?

    Johan

  7. #7
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Hi!

    It doesn't work. The value of Listen directive is 80 in httpd.conf and if I change it to 90 when I write "http://localhost:90" in the browser it shows "page not found".

    Thank you again.

  8. #8
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    457

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    It doesn't work. The value of Listen directive is 80 in httpd.conf and if I change it to 90 when I write "http://localhost:90" in the browser it shows "page not found".
    Could your PC be equipped with a firewall that prevents access to all ports?

    Johan

  9. #9
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Hello again!
    I have installed raccoon directly in my telephone. In this case the server works well when acceding to 127.0.0.1 but not when I write the URL from my mobsite in the browser. The error is the same.

    Thank you!

  10. #10
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    457

    Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

    Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    I have installed raccoon directly in my telephone. In this case the server works well when acceding to 127.0.0.1 but not when I write the URL from my mobsite in the browser. The error is the same.
    Is the setup such that you write your ....at.openlaboratory.net URL in the browser of the same phone where you have Raccoon running?

    Johan

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Mobile VPN VPN-policy file
    By k3nob1 in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 2009-03-27, 13:56
  2. Python build problem
    By Santehnik.UA in forum Symbian
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-07-21, 07:34
  3. [Pys60, 3rd Ed.] build problems
    By MHOOO in forum Symbian
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-04-09, 19:00
  4. SIS fails
    By chirag_cel in forum Symbian
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2006-11-29, 10:06
  5. How can i solve this error?
    By symbian-newbie in forum Symbian
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2006-05-23, 05:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×