Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

Hi! I have installed raccoon in the emulator S60 3ed FP1 and the connector is connected, then I could seen my mobsite when I write the URL in the browser but when I do that the html page shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

Why? Can I see my mobsite if the web server is installed only in the phone and not in the emulator?

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Raccoon. Internal IO Error while processing request

Quote Originally Posted by jmv_ View Post
    Hi! I have installed raccoon in the emulator S60 3ed FP1 and the connector is connected, then I could seen my mobsite when I write the URL in the browser but when I do that the html page shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

Why? Can I see my mobsite if the web server is installed only in the phone and not in the emulator?
    No, that setup should be fine.

On the Raccoon running on the emulator, what are the Server and Server port settings?

Johan

Regular Contributor

Settings:

Gateway: 212.213.221.246
    Gateway port: 15001
    Max Connections: 0
    Keepalive interval: 0
    Keepalive max latency: 20
    Reconnect interval: 20
    Server: 127.0.0.1
    Server port: 80
    Portal: 0.0.0.0
    Portal port: 80

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Expert

Settings:
    Everything looks ok.

When you have started Raccoon on your emulator, can you browse to the mobsite using the browser on the emulator and on your PC? In both case, simply browse to 127.0.0.1.

Johan

Regular Contributor

If I browse to 127.0.0.1 I can´t see anything ("the connection to the server is imposible") and if I write my mobsite URL in the browser and the server, connector and web server, is started and connected (option: Start w. Connector) , it shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.

Thank you!!

Nokia Developer Expert

If I browse to 127.0.0.1 I can´t see anything ("the connection to the server is imposible") and if I write my mobsite URL in the browser and the server, connector and web server, is started and connected (option: Start w. Connector) , it shows: "Internal IO Error while processing request" with the picture I'll be back like I was offline.
    Sorry for taking long to reply.

Please open ...\epoc32\winscw\c\data\apache\conf\httpd.conf and check that the value of the Listen directive is 80. If it is, try changing it to something else - e.g. 90 - and then try browsing to your emulator Raccoon from your PC browser using http://localhost:90. Does it work?

Johan

Regular Contributor

Hi!

It doesn't work. The value of Listen directive is 80 in httpd.conf and if I change it to 90 when I write "http://localhost:90" in the browser it shows "page not found".

Thank you again.

Nokia Developer Expert

It doesn't work. The value of Listen directive is 80 in httpd.conf and if I change it to 90 when I write "http://localhost:90" in the browser it shows "page not found".
    Could your PC be equipped with a firewall that prevents access to all ports?

Johan

Regular Contributor

Hello again!
    I have installed raccoon directly in my telephone. In this case the server works well when acceding to 127.0.0.1 but not when I write the URL from my mobsite in the browser. The error is the same.

Thank you!

Nokia Developer Expert

I have installed raccoon directly in my telephone. In this case the server works well when acceding to 127.0.0.1 but not when I write the URL from my mobsite in the browser. The error is the same.
    Is the setup such that you write your ....at.openlaboratory.net URL in the browser of the same phone where you have Raccoon running?

Johan