UPDATE TO THE POST:
Carbide.vs v3 (supporting VS 2005) is ready for download. The link is found below:
Carbide.vs 3.0 Download Site
In case you were not aware, we (Nokia) are working on a new C++ plug-in will allow Visual Studio 2005 users to build applications for S60 (Carbide.vs v3.0).
I am looking for some passionate beta testers to look at the product. If you are interested please contact me directly. To make this easier for me to respond quickly to you, please do the following:
- Send email to me (first.last at nokia) with the subject Carbide.vs Beta Request
- In the email, please answer the following:
We need a small group of active testers, so if you are interested and will be willing to provide timely feedback then I would love to have you on the team.
- What edition/version of Visual Studio 2005 that you are using?
- What targets do you develop for (S60, MS Mobile, UIQ, etc)?
- What IDE's do you use?
- When will you have time to evaluate this product?
C++ tools Product Mgr