Discussion Board

Problems with Different Network Operator

Hello guys,
    I'm having problems with the PC Connectivity SDK. I have been trying to send Operator Logos or Ringtones to my friends via VB application. I was able to send to my friends who are from the same network operator but unable to send to other network operator that is within my country ( Singapore ). This really puzzled me when i could use AT commands to send operator logos/ringtones successfully to any network operators. Those who were on the different network operator will receive a normal SMS text message with 'Garbage characters' when i used this SDK . Does anyone know how to handle this problem?

Regular Contributor

RE: Problems with Different Network Operator

Hi,

This question is related to network operator and I would recommend to contact them for support in this question. It is possible that operator changes the headers in the SMS file before delivering it to recipient.

Best regards,

Marko Tuukkanen
    Forum Nokia

NightDune,Could you send me some codes about sending Operator Logos or Ringtones

Dear NightDune,

Could you send me some codes about sending Operator Logos or Ringtones in SDK 3.0?

I'm a student and I'm researching this subject.

Thanks in advance.

sorry

NightDune,Could you send me some codes about sending Operator Logos or Ringtones

Dear NightDune,

Could you send me some codes about sending Operator Logos or Ringtones in SDK 3.0?

I'm a student and I'm researching this subject.
    Sorry, my email : danmaytinh@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.