Nokia has published a stand-alone S60 application that may be used to tweak VoIP related settings on Nokia S60 VoIP Release 2.0 and 2.1 products.
The application and it's user guide can be accessed from http://forum.nokia.com.
Below is a list of functionality supported by the application:
SIP VoIP Settings is a standalone application with which the VoIP settings can be configured on the
terminal User Interface (UI).
It can be used to create new VoIP profiles and modify the existing ones. It
can also be used to create NAT firewall (FW) settings and modify the VoIP parameters, including the codec and NAT firewall settings, which are normally not visible on the terminal UI.
With the SIP VoIP Settings application it is also possible to save all the VoIP profile settings to a text file.
Note: You can only edit your own VoIP settings. The provisioned VoIP settings cannot be edited nor displayed, only copied.
The services provided include the following:
• Create VoIP profile: The user can manually create a VoIP profile by using a default
or an existing VoIP profile.
• Delete VoIP profile: The user can manually delete a VoIP profile.
• Save settings to file: The user can save all VoIP profile settings to a text file.
• Edit VoIP profile settings: The user can view and modify VoIP profile-specific settings.
• Select SIP profile: The user can view the name of the SIP profile used in the VoIP
profile and select another SIP profile to be used instead of the current one.
• Create audio codec: The user can manually create an audio codec.
• Delete audio codec: The user can manually delete an audio codec.
• Move audio codec: The user can change the order (priority) of the codecs.
• Edit audio codec settings: The user can view and modify audio codec settings.
NAT firewall settings
• Create domain-specificsettings: The user can manually create domain-specific settings.
• Edit domain-specific settings: The user can view and modify domain-specific settings.
• Delete domain-specific settings: The user can manually delete the domain-specific settings.
• Create IAP-specific settings: The user can manually create IAP-specific settings.
• Edit IAP-specific settings: The user can view and modify IAP-specific settings.
• Delete IAP-specific settings: The user can manually delete the IAP-specific settings.