Run more than one Python script on Device at a time on the shell
Hello Everyone

I have been receiving some queries from pple who test their applications on the device (rather the emulator) regarding running the scripts on the device.The key point is can we run more then one scripts in python on the same device at the same time?

Well most of the time the answer to the above question will be no...I mean the moment we run another script the previous one will be terminated...So how do we do it? I have just found a trick while playing with the shell and i was able to run more than 2 scripts at the same time..But for this the scripts(applications) must be standby applications(For example Alarm clock or an Reminder application )
I did it by using the filebrower application that comes with the shell by default.So we have to go to the Python//my folder..select the script that you want to run( must be a standby application)..Select the execute menu and then there your script is running...If the script requires any input then it will ask for the inputs then we have the filebrowser running again....
Now we select another standby script from the python//my folder and execute it..and it will start running too...

So this is how we can run more then 2 scripts on the shell...its not a practical way but i works for the time being till we can have more than one instances of the shell running on the device at a time....