Discussion Board

Thread: Unittest

Unittest

hi everyone,
    I've just began programming Python for S60. Although I am not that long programming Python I have always used testing in my programming - in Python I have found Unittest quite good for this purpose. I am at a loss to getting the same thing to work for S60. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to solve it, or anyone have any ideas?

Adam

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Unittest

Quote Originally Posted by acet View Post
    hi everyone,
    I've just began programming Python for S60. Although I am not that long programming Python I have always used testing in my programming - in Python I have found Unittest quite good for this purpose. I am at a loss to getting the same thing to work for S60. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to solve it, or anyone have any ideas?

Adam
    Hello acet and welcome to the DiBo

Programmers generally use some testing in their code to ckeck some conditions.The unittest module in core python provides classes that make it easy to support these qualities for a set of tests.But unfortunately its not available in PyS60...But we can ckeck different conditions in other way through different modules and now there are many new and new modules coming up..So that widens PyS60.What kinda testing are you looking for? Lets see if we can help you.

Hope that helps
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com