×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: file list tools

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    file list tools

    When I do symbian signed test case PKG-03 and PKG-04,I use tools FExplorer BETA For S60 3rd edition,I signed it with developer certificate.but i still can not look into system folder and private folder.anyone can give me a solution?Thanks so much!

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,336

    Smile Re: file list tools

    Quote Originally Posted by ziqew View Post
    When I do symbian signed test case PKG-03 and PKG-04,I use tools FExplorer BETA For S60 3rd edition,I signed it with developer certificate.but i still can not look into system folder and private folder.anyone can give me a solution?Thanks so much!
    You won't be able to see such files which are under /Private, /sys and /resource folders.

    Anyways a good approach for such check would be to use Tool8 - AppTest Lite Tool.
    You can download it from www.symbiansigned.com under your account.

    Kiran.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Re: file list tools

    I use app test lite,but face a problem:
    error PKG-02 Can be installed and started.
    Error in testing (KErrNotFound). Test case not completed.

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,336

    Question Re: file list tools

    Quote Originally Posted by ziqew View Post
    I use app test lite,but face a problem:
    error PKG-02 Can be installed and started.
    Error in testing (KErrNotFound). Test case not completed.
    Have you tested it on Emulator?
    Is it opening without any error on Emulator?
    Have you tried with installing/testing on real device?

    Kiran.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Re: file list tools

    Quote Originally Posted by kiran10182 View Post
    Have you tested it on Emulator?
    Is it opening without any error on Emulator?
    Have you tried with installing/testing on real device?

    Kiran.
    Yes.I test it on emulator.and I test it on real phone nokia n80.this app is developer certificate signed and ACS publisher signed.I run it on N80 it's OK.now I want it to pass symbian signed test criteria.but I dont know how to examine PKG-03 and PKG-04

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,336

    Re: file list tools

    Quote Originally Posted by ziqew View Post
    Yes.I test it on emulator.and I test it on real phone nokia n80.this app is developer certificate signed and ACS publisher signed.I run it on N80 it's OK.now I want it to pass symbian signed test criteria.but I dont know how to examine PKG-03 and PKG-04
    You can test your application with AppTest Lite Tool. Make sure that you are doing everything fine with AppTest Lite Tool. Conform with ATL Userguide which comes with AppTest Lite Tool.

    Kiran.

Similar Threads

  1. application error with 3gp file in J2ME
    By ruchig_iic in forum Mobile Java Media (Graphics & Sounds)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2012-01-16, 21:40
  2. [announce] PyUIQ. Python for UIQ 2.1 and 3.x
    By OscarBernabeu in forum Symbian
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2008-01-17, 09:12
  3. File reading & writing help, wav file redaing help
    By shubhamlahoti in forum Mobile Java General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-06-27, 09:07
  4. S60 theme questions
    By Nokian_Spb in forum Symbian Media (Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-08-17, 06:11
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-03-17, 04:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •