Discussion Board

RE: Nokia 7650 + Bluetooth Digicom + WinXP

For italian people only, get a summary here:
    http://www.smshome.net/notizie.phtml?id=36
    http://www.smshome.net/notizie.phtml?id=34

Note: I can't download photos from phone to PC with Palladio, so don't ask me. I can use Digicom Palladio with XP (WITHOUT USING Nokia Data Suite)
    Note: a lot of news come from this forum

If someone can help or have other news, let me know ...

Hi

To transfer pictures from your Phone to your PC, you need to use a filemanager. SeleQ is quite good. All you do is locate the images you want to transfer, on the C drive of your phone and send them via Bluetooth to your PC. Its as easy as that.

Hope this helps.

Nokia 7650 + Bluetooth Digicom + WinXP

Hi,
    I speak very little english, I'm Italian!
    I've bought Nokia 7650 and recently bluetooth adapter Digicom Palladio, my sistem operative is Windows XP with service pack 1 installed.
    After installing software bluetooth (version 1.2.2.16 drivers Widcomm), I've reboot my system, then make pairing of device (phone <--> pc), and now I've installing Nokia Data Suite (An alert advise me: This softwa may not function correctly under WinXP, or similar message).
    When I reboot the system I've tried to open mRouter to select monitored COM port, altought anyone COM port is present, but only present Infrared Connection!!! I don't have any device infrared!!!
    I've just test to disinstalling and reinstalling all the software, but no positive result!
    Make do I to solve this problem?
    Thank's a lot!!
    Mirko

Nokia Developer Moderator

You already had the answer in your message: PC Suite for Nokia 7650 does not support Windows XP.

In supported operating systems you connect from your Bluetooth software a Bluetooth serial port to the phone. Then you enable the same port in mRouter.

Seppo
    Forum Nokia