Re: SMS BASED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

Hi friends!

I need a intall file: ActiveXperts version: 3.2 to do Graduation paper
    If you have it please send to: duc08082000@yahoo.com

thank you very much!

Hey I found an interesting Product in The following site
    www.sunsilica.com
    You can try Business Messaging, I'm using it. working Fine. simple APIs.
    Hope it may help you.

Thank you
    V V RAJU

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by vvraju
    Hey I found an interesting Product in The following site
    www.sunsilica.com
    You can try Business Messaging, I'm using it. working Fine. simple APIs.
    Hope it may help you.

Thank you
    V V RAJU
    i couldnt see the download link how u downloaded

hi shuklaji,

can send me your code.... this is very important especially for our project.........i need your help as soon as possible.. hoping for your positive response..

this is my email add: angelkorn04@gmail.com

hi shuklaji,

can send me your code.... this is very important especially for our project.........i need your help as soon as possible.. hoping for your positive response..

hey romstemp,

hi
    I am doing my app in VB so how can i use SDK?? is there any other way?

Sending SMS to emulator through application

Hi Friends,

I want to know: Is there any way to send a SMS to an emulator through our .NET desktop application?

Actually, I have developed a bill-notification service. A mobile application is developed (in J2ME) which is activated when an SMS comes on port 5000. It shows information to the user after extracting it from the received SMS. The user has the option to submit his response to the application. The application then sends the user-response back to the sender application. Now, the sender application has to receive and process the user-response.

We can use a SMS gateway API in SMS-sending application to interact with a mobile phone. Many SMS-Gateways are providing two-way SMS facility. But the problem is that our company is new in the field of mobile application development. The management wants to test the functionality without providing any mobile phone. They want all-free.

I do not know whether or not an emulator will be used from within my SMS-sending application (which I am going to develop in .NET), and whether or not it can receive the response sent back by the emulator.

Please help me. Me (and my company's management) will remain grateful to you.

Hai Shukalji,
    Iam new to this network and iam working as Software Developer . Right now i have got a new requirement , where i have to send SMS messages to mobile devices . Right now Iam working on VB6.0 and i don't know how to proceed . Can u please tell me how should i proceed for sending SMS to cell phones using VB6. If u give me some sample Code it will be very helpful to me as i have to finish the feature in another 1 week .

my email address is : kripa4u2001@yahoo.co.in
    thanxs , kripa
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear Shuklaji and frankpaullin

i really need your help, coz i'm also developing a similiar application , and i stuck in the middle of no where without guidance..

could i have a copy of the working sample codes?
    my email is lefinale05@yahoo.com
    thanks a lot..

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new at mobile development and i would like to ask for the code (VB6) on SMS sending /receiveing..my email is fluflux2003@yahoo..thanks to anyone who'll send me a copy

hi am a senior college student,
    here's my problem.
    the project am working on involves sending and receiving sms from mobile phone. am really new at sms-based application, so am not really familiar with this side of development, can anyone send me whitepaper or vbcodes perhaps, am using vb.
    suggestions are welcome. thank you very much

here's my email: alexander.natividad@yahoo.com

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by manlilikha View Post
    the project am working on involves sending and receiving sms from mobile phone. am really new at sms-based application, so am not really familiar with this side of development, can anyone send me whitepaper or vbcodes perhaps, am using vb.
    Hello manlilikha,

If you are new to sms-based application development, I think this tutorial http://www.developershome.com/sms/ will help you get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklaji View Post
    Hi, I am extremely new to this technology. I wish to create an application using VB which can automatically receive sms and after processing the received sms details could send out the information back to the sender. I already have the Processing bit covered out but would like to know what tools do i need to read SMS from a connected mobile. and send sms from it.
    Thanks

Hey

Shuklaji i also need the same thing.
    Please can u mail me the software if u have it

sarimnadeem@hotmail.com

thnx alot

there is a company operating www.chopaal.pk
    i want a similar mechanism

hi can you help me like what others problem here..im also a novices in this field and im just looking foward for the sms development using visual basic 6.0 or visual basic.net. i really need some related codes that may help me alot. if someone out there know about what i talking about and has i nice heart just email at zhay_emo@yahoo.com badly needed..so please contact me!!!!thanks....