Discussion Board

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: SMS BASED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

Quote Originally Posted by jhaypez View Post
    hi can you help me like what others problem here..im also a novices in this field and im just looking foward for the sms development using visual basic 6.0 or visual basic.net. i really need some related codes that may help me alot. if someone out there know about what i talking about and has i nice heart just email at zhay_emo@yahoo.com badly needed..so please contact me!!!!thanks....
    Easiest way on doing programming with Nokia devices would be to use the Cerbide C++ or Qt SDK, so have a look into them. And for the exmaple codes, do have a look into our wiki.

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by symbianyucca View Post
    Easiest way on doing programming with Nokia devices would be to use the Cerbide C++ or Qt SDK, so have a look into them. And for the exmaple codes, do have a look into our wiki.
    Indeed, if one wishes to write a phone based app. I'm sort of (due to the VB development hints) assuming that the poster wants to develop a PC-based app that sends SMS. In that case, for many Nokia devices, the documentation is in the Nokia PC Suite Connectivity API, or by using AT commands .

Hi,
    we have been supplied with a NOKIA model 6303 Classic. This model has a 3,7 V batery and was accompanied by a transformer/rectifier with an out put of 5 V. Can we have this transformer/rectifier ( out put 5 V ) changed by another one ( out put 3,7 V ) ?
    Awaiting your news and thanking in advance.
    Sá Borges

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sa borges View Post
    Hi,
    we have been supplied with a NOKIA model 6303 Classic. This model has a 3,7 V batery and was accompanied by a transformer/rectifier with an out put of 5 V. Can we have this transformer/rectifier ( out put 5 V ) changed by another one ( out put 3,7 V ) ?
    Awaiting your news and thanking in advance.
    Sá Borges
    It would be advisable to use only the chargers specified for each product, anyway Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/