Uploading a .CSR request to Symbian Signed, I get the following error:
Your request has failed. Reason:
Only one IMEI allowed in certificate request
This happens after I made the following steps:
- I got a Publisher ID from TC TrustCenter.
- I used "Symbian Developer Certificate Request Wizard" (Version v2.1) to create a .CSR file, using my Publisher ID.
- I requested no manufacturer capabilities. In fact, I kept the checkbox off, so they didn't even appear.
- The "Symbian Developer Certificate Request Wizard" tool told me that the limit is 1000 IMEIs.
- Still, I requested only one IMEI.
- I've uploaded the .CSR to Symbian Signed, and then got the error.