×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SDK

  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    88

    SDK

    Hi

    Will Carbide c++ v1.2 will support SDK S60 2nd edition.

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    777

    Re: SDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepa msc View Post
    Hi

    Will Carbide c++ v1.2 will support SDK S60 2nd edition.
    yes it supports.
    Regards
    $-Nitesh-$

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: SDK

    additional question:

    I wonder if i can declare the connapi.dll into my visual basic 6 functions.
    Such as
    Private Declare ConnSearchDevice lib "connapi.dll" Alias ...etc

    Concerns are very much appreciated.

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,559

    Re: SDK

    Quote Originally Posted by alsenlupin View Post
    additional question:

    I wonder if i can declare the connapi.dll into my visual basic 6 functions.
    Such as
    Private Declare ConnSearchDevice lib "connapi.dll" Alias ...etc

    Concerns are very much appreciated.
    Welcome to the forum!

    Frankly I dont know the answer to your question, but it would be a better idea to get your question answered if you start a seperate thread and not hijack an existing thread especially with a completely different query

  5. #5
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    88

    Re: SDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitesh Bhardwaj View Post
    yes it supports.
    Hi

    I got the license of carbide C++ V1.2. I installed both S60
    3rd edition SDK and S60 2nd editon SDK for CW. But it supports only 3rd edition. But for 2nd editon i am getting the error like (during creation of new project only)

    " There must be at least one S60 SDK with a known vesion configured to determine compatioble component versions."


    Plz help .

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,559

    Re: SDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepa msc View Post
    Hi

    I got the license of carbide C++ V1.2. I installed both S60
    3rd edition SDK and S60 2nd editon SDK for CW. But it supports only 3rd edition. But for 2nd editon i am getting the error like (during creation of new project only)

    " There must be at least one S60 SDK with a known vesion configured to determine compatioble component versions."


    Plz help .
    Should work. You could try to see if you are following the correct procedure by going through the whitepapers and screencasts available for carbide.c++ here

  7. #7
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    88

    Re: SDK

    Thank U Sir

    I will Try

Similar Threads

  1. SERIES 60 SDK FOR SYMBIAN OS and UIQ 2.0 SDK for Symbian OS v7
    By ekoprasetio in forum Symbian Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-08-13, 10:05
  2. MIDP applicatyion accessing a servlet not working in series 60 emulator
    By ferozekadamapuzha in forum Mobile Java General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2008-05-07, 18:04
  3. Installing the SDK with Borland C++Builder
    By hrajalin in forum Symbian Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2003-10-31, 02:46
  4. Series 60 Concept Emulator (SDK Beta 0.2 Linux) not working
    By mattbee in forum Mobile Java Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2003-06-10, 11:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×