×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Belgium (Europe)
    Posts
    1,352

    Talking 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Congratulation to me

    Hey ! I made 1000 posts in the DiBo (mainly Python part) since February 2005 (I'm surely one of the most older and most active member on Python dibo). I hope to continue to develop new Python modules this year for the benefit of the PyS60 community.

    Faithfully yours
    Cyke64
    pys60 1.4.5 and 2.0.0, pygame, PyS60 CE on E90 and 5800 !

    Find my pys60 extension modules on cyke64.googlepages.com

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampere, Finland
    Posts
    524

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Congratulations! You're a great asset to Forum Nokia.

    I have measly 225 posts, including this one...

  3. #3
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Deva, Romania
    Posts
    3,471

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Congratulations cyke64! Indeed you have made a great amount of contribution and we thank you for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by jethro.fn View Post
    Congratulations! You're a great asset to Forum Nokia.

    I have measly 225 posts, including this one...
    jethro.fn, don't feel bad. This is only my 92nd post

  4. #4
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    976

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Quote Originally Posted by cyke64 View Post
    I made 1000 posts in the DiBo (mainly Python part) since February 2005 (I'm surely one of the most older and most active member on Python dibo). I hope to continue to develop new Python modules this year for the benefit of the PyS60 community.
    Congratulations, indeed! That's about one post a day, so you've been very busy! It's a wonder that you've managed to released so much (sw) at the same time

    Big Thanx,

    --jouni

  5. #5
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    21.46 N 72.11 E
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Hi Cyke,

    Its really great to see you post 1000th post on the DiBo
    The quality of your posts is also marvelous surely to help the fellow developers and guide them in the right direction.
    Hope you go on and on ( also with the modules) so that we can hack Python to the best!

    Best Regards
    Croozeus
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com

  6. #6
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Congratulations cyke64.

    I guess I need to start thinking of new rewards for members with 1,000+ postings.

    Thanks for all you've done for the developers community.

    Ron

  7. #7
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    643

    Re: 1000 th post for Forum Nokia Champion cyke64 !

    Quote Originally Posted by cyke64 View Post
    Congratulation to me

    Hey ! I made 1000 posts in the DiBo (mainly Python part) since February 2005 (I'm surely one of the most older and most active member on Python dibo). I hope to continue to develop new Python modules this year for the benefit of the PyS60 community.

    Faithfully yours
    Cyke64
    Hack on! We need more people like you

Similar Threads

  1. which phones for laptop
    By dvdljns in forum PC Suite API and PC Connectivity SDK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-02-14, 12:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×