I am working on JME application that include Internet telephone calls using SIP. It requires
1. SIP stack
2. Media Stack
- SIP stack (JSR-180) is available in Nokia S60 handset and SonyEricsson (JP-8) handset; and we can use it easily.
- My problem is to implement Media stack using (JSR-135/234); Media stack require
1. Capture audio voice stream.
2. Encode packets using appropriate codec.
3. Decode packets received from SIP server.
4. Play sound for user.
Step 1 and 4 is looking simple. for step 2 and 3 we need media codec to perform encoding/decoding stream.
Please provide any information about existing codec for this.
thanx in advanced.