Discussion Board

Thread: N73's Adobe PDF

Hybrid View

N73's Adobe PDF

Did anyone notice that when you load a very big pdf document in Adobe PDF,it just exits?Thats not the worst part-it refuses to turn of next time you open it(in my case,anyway).I turned my n73 off and on again,but the program still automatically exits when entered,I even deleted that document.Is this a bug and did it happen to anyone else?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: N73's Adobe PDF

end user discussion forum might be better place for this kind of discussions, you can find it following this link: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Also you could maybe contact the developer who made the application directly for further assistance.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Snake100 View Post
    Did anyone notice that when you load a very big pdf document in Adobe PDF,it just exits?Thats not the worst part-it refuses to turn of next time you open it(in my case,anyway).I turned my n73 off and on again,but the program still automatically exits when entered,I even deleted that document.Is this a bug and did it happen to anyone else?
    Hi snake100,

As Jukka said end user discussion forums are suited for such discussions but just to have a word on it, You might have this problem if your file is very big. I prefer to use the MobiReader which uses documents in prc format.

Best Regards
    Croozeus
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com

Quote Originally Posted by symbianyucca View Post
    end user discussion forum might be better place for this kind of discussions, you can find it following this link: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Also you could maybe contact the developer who made the application directly for further assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by croozeus View Post
    Hi snake100,

As Jukka said end user discussion forums are suited for such discussions but just to have a word on it, You might have this problem if your file is very big. I prefer to use the MobiReader which uses documents in prc format.

Best Regards
    Croozeus
    So,thats a Python app.?Yeah,I think I have it in my mob.Thanks everybody.

Regular Contributor

Some pc software can break the pdf file into small files, you can try that also.