Discussion Board

Item state change events - notification not recd when run on nokia 6630

I have a Form which implements ItemStateListener and is registered to receive item state change events. The Form has a text field which needs to be enabled/disabled based on certain ChoiceGroup elements being selected. The code works fine on emulator, however I don't receive event notification in itemStateChanged() on series 60 nokia devices when a new ChoiceGroup element gets selected. Has anyone faced a similar problem? Is there any solution for this? The profile used in my project is CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0.

Re: Item state change events - notification not recd when run on nokia 6630

One more thing I would like to add is my Form contains 2 ChoiceGroup's. The first one has 3 elements with selection type as POPUP while the second has just 1 element with selection type as MULTIPLE. There are 2 different text fields corresponding to these choice groups which get enabld/disbaled based on the selected element. The funny thing is the textfield gets properly enabled/disabled (which means I get the event) on changing the selection of 2nd choice group. However it does not in case of the 1st choice group (which has 3 elements).