×

Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    52

    Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    Quote Originally Posted by fkooman View Post
    what is the error you get? It is from the reader, or from the PN53x?
    When I'm sending the SCardControl command I'm getting the error 0x6f7 as return from the function. I'm using Vista and ACR122U reader.

    TA

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7

    Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    Quote Originally Posted by jlanza View Post
    When I'm sending the SCardControl command I'm getting the error 0x6f7 as return from the function. I'm using Vista and ACR122U reader.

    TA
    You are using the firmware version 2 (PICC) device? I'm only using the firmware 1 device, but the actual commands should not differ too much, only the way in which the commands are sent is different...

    Everything works when you don't use PN53x chaining, i.e. only send a number of "small" messages between initiator and target a number of times?

    This was my "emtpy" command to the ACS ACR122:

    0xFF 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x03 0xD4 0x40 0x01

    Maybe you can copy/paste a trace of all commands you send/receive to/from the ACR122?

  3. #18
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    52

    Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    Quote Originally Posted by fkooman View Post
    You are using the firmware version 2 (PICC) device? I'm only using the firmware 1 device, but the actual commands should not differ too much, only the way in which the commands are sent is different...

    Everything works when you don't use PN53x chaining, i.e. only send a number of "small" messages between initiator and target a number of times?

    This was my "emtpy" command to the ACS ACR122:

    0xFF 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x03 0xD4 0x40 0x01

    Maybe you can copy/paste a trace of all commands you send/receive to/from the ACR122?
    You are writing quicker than me I was going to tell you that it is working now. I test in another desktop with XP (just cause Vista s...s) and I got to find out the problem. It claims I need more space on the array to hold the return value. I don't understand why as the first chunk is bigger than the second, and I got the first chunk without any problem.

    Ok... I increased the array and now it is working. Now ... let's polish the code a little.

    I forgot... just one question... When in target mode and have to send chunks you use the SetMetadata? Or the SetData with the 6 bit to one?


    See you
    Last edited by jlanza; 2009-05-11 at 10:33.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    Hi,
    I'm sorry to answer to this old post but I would know if you can share your code (or just send me if you prefer) about the communication between your reader and your device.
    I have the same problem (with error 0x6f7) but I don't arrive to fix it.

    Thank you

  5. #20
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    52

    Post Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    Quote Originally Posted by Mric_ View Post
    Hi,
    I'm sorry to answer to this old post but I would know if you can share your code (or just send me if you prefer) about the communication between your reader and your device.
    I have the same problem (with error 0x6f7) but I don't arrive to fix it.

    Thank you
    Hi, What I did with SCardControl is increasing the buffers' size up to 300 bytes or so. I have to ask for permission to sent it as we were considering to publish the whole library (despite it is not fully functionable).
    Code:
    // ResponseAPDU.MAX_LEN = 263;
    public ResponseAPDU TransmitControlCommand(CommandAPDU command)
    {
    	byte[] rgbInBuffer = command.Buffer;
    	// In case any problem increase response buffer size
    	byte[] rgbResponse = new byte[ResponseAPDU.MAX_LEN + 200];
    	int icbResponse = TransmitControlCommand(rgbInBuffer, 0, rgbInBuffer.Length, rgbResponse, 0);
    	return new ResponseAPDU(rgbResponse, 0, icbResponse);
    }
    HTH

  6. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: NFC-IP disconnection with Nokia 6131

    It seems we don't have the same problem. Can we talk by mail ?
    I really need some informations about that to be sure I'm not in a wrong way.

    I give you my mail here !

Similar Threads

  1. 3220 NFC Shell communication problem (Error Code: -6)
    By AllenHuang in forum Near Field Communication
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-09-17, 07:54
  2. which phones for laptop
    By dvdljns in forum PC Suite API and PC Connectivity SDK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-02-14, 12:58
  3. Nokia Mobile VPN Client
    By marcyl in forum Symbian Networking & Messaging (Closed)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2003-12-01, 14:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •