×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Question about browser api display html form

    Hi,
    Can anybody tell me how can i get data input by user in html form displayed in browser control
    I get the focused element by as EElementActivatedInputBox but dont know how to get the text inside the input box.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    777

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Quote Originally Posted by son_08 View Post
    Hi,
    Can anybody tell me how can i get data input by user in html form displayed in browser control
    I get the focused element by as EElementActivatedInputBox but dont know how to get the text inside the input box.

    Thanks
    avoid post duplicate thread.
    http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=130478

    u can get the value of item by its id.try "Text()"
    Regards
    $-Nitesh-$

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Thanks for your suggetion. I dont know which forum i need to put my queries. I have not got responses for my last thread.

    how do we get the id of button inside the htmlform.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Hi Nitesh,

    Can you explain me please. I am displaying a html form with two input fields and two radio buttons. I need to get the data entered in the input box. Can you tell me how i can do this.
    i get TBrCtlElementType as EElementActivatedInputBox .
    If you have code snippet please send it to me.
    thanks

  5. #5
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    777

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Quote Originally Posted by son_08 View Post
    Hi Nitesh,

    Can you explain me please. I am displaying a html form with two input fields and two radio buttons. I need to get the data entered in the input box. Can you tell me how i can do this.
    i get TBrCtlElementType as EElementActivatedInputBox .
    If you have code snippet please send it to me.
    thanks
    humm,
    i did not use it but having some concept,
    if i m not wrong u r using Browser Control API
    for radio button, u can look on "BrCtlSelectOptionData" and get the text using "inline const TDesC& Text()"
    Regards
    $-Nitesh-$

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    In SDK it says that TBrCtlSelectOptionData class represents a list of elements to display in the list box.

    I am talking about browser control displaying html form with two text boxes and radio buttons. I dont know how to take that text of these text boxes inside the browser control.. Hope my problem is clear.

    thanks

  7. #7
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    777

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Quote Originally Posted by son_08 View Post
    In SDK it says that TBrCtlSelectOptionData class represents a list of elements to display in the list box.

    I am talking about browser control displaying html form with two text boxes and radio buttons. I dont know how to take that text of these text boxes inside the browser control.. Hope my problem is clear.

    thanks
    u mean u r just open the html form in ur device browser and want the text from that form's field.how could u do this??
    Regards
    $-Nitesh-$

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    No, I have created a browser control using the S60 browser control API (CBrCtlInterface). and i have loaded a html form page . In that if i input the text in one of the text box say i have name and password fields in that html form . ( BrCtlSampleApp of SDK example U can see Sample8.htm ) I need to get that text entered and store in an array. How can i do this.

    thanks

  9. #9
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    777

    Re: Question about browser api display html form

    Quote Originally Posted by son_08 View Post
    No, I have created a browser control using the S60 browser control API (CBrCtlInterface). and i have loaded a html form page . In that if i input the text in one of the text box say i have name and password fields in that html form . ( BrCtlSampleApp of SDK example U can see Sample8.htm ) I need to get that text entered and store in an array. How can i do this.

    thanks
    okkk now seen is clear.can u try this i m not sure just see this fun in sdk.
    "LoadSavedPageL"
    Regards
    $-Nitesh-$

Similar Threads

  1. Display Text Message on a Form (CAknForm)
    By saadmansur in forum Symbian User Interface
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2007-04-25, 11:45
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-03-14, 04:07
  3. Image display question.
    By Subotai4Winds in forum Symbian Media (Closed)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-12-23, 07:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×