Discussion Board

List class on S60 phones

Does anyone know if there's a wrap-around issue in the List class for all S60 phones? I'm testing on a 3650 and on screens where I have a list of items whose description needs to be displayed, if the description is longer than space available on one line, it isn't wrapped.
    The documentation for the List class specifies the following:

"If an element is too long to be displayed, the implementation will provide the user with means to see the whole element. If this is done by wrapping an element to multiple lines, the second and subsequent lines show a clear indication to the user that they are part of the same element and are not a new element."

Is there a way to see the second and subsequent lines? I can't find it; thought maybe the right arrow might scroll on over but it doesn't.
    Ideas?
    Is this a bug and if so, where do I report it?
    thanks, Sandie

Having the same problem here...

Is there a way (any way) to display "choosable" items of unknown length without them being truncated?

Most other phones allow it...

Paolo

Having the same problem

Have any of you found a solution?

David

apparently there isn't. Nokia is mis-interpreting a J2ME specification, and the items get truncated on both the 7650 and 3650. I hope they correct it. In the meantime I will have to "explode" all items in a different form when they are selected.