Nothing too interesting here, but made a release anyway. Wanted to test what is the fastest way to generate random numbers, will need that later for some games...
Summary: need lots of random integers, use random.choice(). Need just one every now and then, use time.clock().
* How to find out installation directory
* How to use script name as base for debug filenames
* How to debug using Trace or Profile
* How to give function and arguments as arguments for function
* How to write on appuifw.Text
* How to measure code section running time
* Seven different ways to get random integer number from 1-4