i'm writing an application using carbide.c++ 1.2 pro. i'm trying to use the UI Designer for my project. but there are some strange deffects in carbide.c++ UI Designer!!!
here are the steps to deffect!
1. Go to / File/New/Symbian OS C++ project / and choose 2nd ed. GUI Application with UI Designer. give a name and next/next finish.
2. Add some menu items to view1 using UI Designer.
2. Add new UI Design. File/New/S60 UI Design. next/next finish.
3. Add some menu items to view2 using UI Designer.
4. Go application.uidesign.
5. Choose UI Designs tab.
6. Check Enable Navigation Pane Tabbing
7. Add view1 and view2 to tab group.
8. Save project.
9. Run project /Ctrl+11/
10. Switch tab and choose options menu then cancel the menu.
You can see the deffect on the emulator!
Dear nokia experts, how can i solve it?